This Whynter Dual Temperature Zone freestanding wine cooler offers premium quality and sophisticated design. It allows for 32 bottles of wine storage capacity; 16 bottles in the right zone and 16 bottles in the left zone with vibration-free thermoelectric cooling. Many wine coolers use a compressor to provide the cooling function which generates vibrations that can easily disrupt the delicate sediments in fine wine. With the thermoelectric system, your wine is kept at the appropriate temperature and humidity levels without damaging vibrations. This cooling system has no moving parts and is CFC-free, which means that you get silent, long-lasting, and environmentally safe refrigeration for your collection.
The WC-321DD features a sleek stainless steel door trim with an ergonomic towel bar handle glass door. The removable luxurious stainless steel racks in the unit allow you to display and store your wine collection as desired.
● Capacity: 32 standard 750ml wine bottles
● Right Zone Capacity: 16 bottles
● Left Zone Capacity: 16 bottles
● Vibration-free thermoelectric cooling
● Stainless steel trimmed glass door with sleek black cabinet
● Professional quality towel bar handle
● Removable premium stainless steel trimmed scalloped chrome shevles
● Dual zones for storing different wine varietals
● Adjustable thermostat for both zones (46F – 66F)
● Enhanced LCD temperature displays for both zones
● Solid state components for long life- the only moving parts are fans to circulate air for even temperature distribution
● Soft interior LED lighting with on/off switch
● Voltage: 115V /60Hz
● Power: 210 watts / 3.0 Amps
● ETL certified
● Product dimensions: 20.67″W x 20.8″D (21.7 with handle bar installed) x 32.5″H
● Package dimensions: 24″W x 23″D x 36″H
● Net weight: 70 lbs
● Gross weight: 75 lbs
*This unit comes with one year limited warranty.