Ideal for your outdoor kitchen or a patio bar, the Whynter BOR-53024-SSW Outdoor Stainless Steel Refrigerator can just as easily be the featured in your indoor entertainment space.
Manufactured with premium components and materials, this well-appointed refrigeration unit enhances any setting and is built to maintain temperature requirements under a wider range of ambient conditions. The full stainless steel exterior provides both high-end appeal and superior temperature control.
The unit features a front venting design for either freestanding or built-in usage, reversible door hinges for easier installation options and adjustable shelving to accommodate beverage cans, bottles or foodstuff.
Built-In or Freestanding Capable
Front ventilation allows for flush-with-cabinetry or under-counter installation while the fully finished cabinet allows for freestanding use.
Versatile Mobile Freezing
A key feature of this indoor/outdoor refrigerator is its portable wheeled design which lets you easily transport or move your refrigerator whenever the need arises. The Whynter BOR-53024-SSW comes with optional wheel casters, two of which lock for secure stationary use.
Secure your wine collection with the built-in door lock and key set.
Features and Specifications:
● Capacity: 5.3 cu. ft.
● Full Stainless steel body
● Built-In Installation / Freestanding
● Indoor / Outdoor use
● Luxurious curved handlebar
● Temperature range: 32°F to 64°F
● Fahrenheit and Celsius degree optional temperature indicators
● Cylinder lock and two keys
● Optional caster wheels for added mobility:
Two Front Caster Wheels with lock
Two Rear Caster Wheels without lock
● Interior lighting
● Powerful fan-circulated compressor cooling ensures precise temperature distribution
● Refrigerant: R134A
● 3 removable and adjustable shelves
● Reversible door swing
● Voltage: 115V /60Hz
● Power Consumption: 160 Watt/ 1.8 Amps
● ETL certified
● Internal dimensions: 24 1/4″ H x 21 1/8″ W x 17 5/8″ D with a compressor step measuring 4 1/2″ H x 21 1/18″ W x 7 5/8″ D
● Product dimensions: 34” H x 24″ W x 24” D (25.25″ in-depth with handle installed, 36.5″ in height with casters installed)
● Package Dimensions: 36” H x 26” W x 28” D
● Net weight: 92 lbs
● Gross weight: 103 lbs
*This unit has a one-year limited warranty.