Summit Commercial brings unique appliance choices to ADA compliant settings with a new line of commercial coffee dispensers made in Europe.
Sized at 32 inches high, the SBC58BBICFTWINADA is designed to fit under lower ADA compliant counters. The front-breathing design allows built-in installation, while the fully finished black cabinet also enables freestanding use. This unit features a user-reversible 304-grade stainless steel wrapped door complete with a stainless steel handle mounted horizontally for a modern look. We include a guard rail (ships uninstalled) and a removable two-piece stainless steel drip tray for cleaner service. This unit ships with an NSF-listed stainless steel tap kit that includes everything you need to serve iced coffee, including a standard dual tap draft tower, regulator, and nitrogen tank.
Inside, the SBC58BBICFTWINADA is designed to hold two 1/6 (sixtel) kegs or one tall quarter keg (note: interior does not accommodate a standard half barrel). Automatic defrost ensures easy user maintenance, with a seamless interior for easier cleaning. The stainless steel floor offers added durability when loading kegs. This unit includes an interior light with an on/off rocker switch and a dial thermostat for easy and intuitive temperature management. The nitrogen tank bracket is located inside, allowing you to keep the tank inside and save on exterior depth.
The SBC58BBICFTWINADA is ETL-S listed to NSF-7 commercial standards. Additional ADA compliant kegerator choices are available with panel-ready or glass doors. Browse our complete line for more choices.
- ADA compliant height
- Sized at 32 inches high (32.25 to hinge cap) for installation under lower ADA compliant counters
- Commercially approved
- ETL-S listed to NSF-7 commercial standards and meets UL-471 for use in food service settings
- Built-in capable
- The front-breathing design allows fully recessed installation under counters
- Complete dual tap kit
- Commercial grade tap kit includes a dual tap stainless steel draft tower, Nitrogen tank, regulator, and connections for ball lock Cornelius kegs
- Stainless steel wrapped door
- 304-grade stainless steel for a professional look with lasting durability
- Professional handle
- A thin handle with a common 14mm diameter in brushed stainless steel mounted horizontally
- Adjustable thermostat
- Interior dial thermostat ensures easy temperature management
- Automatic defrost
- The no-frost operation for minimum user maintenance
- Reversible door
- User-reversible door swing allows you to easily adjust to better accommodate your setting
- The stainless steel drip tray
- Removable two-piece drip tray included for added convenience
- Stainless steel guard rail
- Durable railing makes it easier to neaten service
- Interior light
- Turn the light on when you need it and off when you're done with a convenient rocker switch
- Interior nitrogen tank holder
- The bracket is installed inside, allowing you to save on depth by keeping the tank behind your kegs
- Stainless steel floor cover
- Interior includes steel cover to protect the floor when loading kegs
- One-piece interior liner
- Easy clean-up with a seamless liner that won't hold a mess in hidden crevices
- Hidden evaporator
- Cold wall design with hidden evaporator and seamless interior
- Fully finished cabinet
- Allows the unit to be used freestanding
- 100% CFC free
- Environmentally friendly design without ozone-damaging chemicals.
|Height of Cabinet||32.0" (81 cm)|
|Height to Hinge Cap||32.25" (82 cm)|
|Width||23.63" (60 cm)|
|Depth||22.75" (58 cm)|
|Depth with Handle||24.25" (62 cm)|
|Depth with door at 90°||45.0" (114 cm)|
|Capacity||5.5 cu.ft. (156 L)|
|US Electrical Safety||ETL|
|Canadian Electrical Safety||ETL-C|
|Voltage/Frequency||115 V AC/60 Hz|
|Weight||110.0 lbs. (50 kg)|
|Shipping Weight||120.0 lbs. (54 kg)|
|Estimated Time to Ship||3 to 5 days|
|Parts & Labor Warranty||1 Year|
|Compressor Warranty||5 Years|
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including nickel (metallic), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Note: Nickel is a component of stainless steel.