VSWR36-2SSFN FlexCount Series Dual-Zone Wine Cooler by Allavino
Free Gift (Wine Food Pairing Ebook) with each purchase ($49 Value)
- The Allavino VSWR36-2SSFN FlexCount Series Dual-Zone Wine Refrigerator is an elegant and convenient wine cooler that is an ideal option for storing both red and white wine simultaneously
- This wine cooler features a black cabinet, stainless steel framed glass french doors, 2 stainless steel handles, and blue LED interior lighting
- Wine cellar includes a dual zone operation that allows you to chill your red and white wines at their optimal temperatures and a temperature range between 40-65°F
- Allavino's wine refrigerator comes equipped with 12 roller-guide shelves that are capable of storing and cooling up to 36 bottles of wine at one time
- The intelligent design of the shelves creates more space between each shelf, allowing you to store bottles with varying diameters without having to remove racks
The all-new Allavino FlexCount Series VSWR36-2SSFN Dual-Zone Wine Cooler Refrigerator is an ideal option for storing both red and white wine simultaneously. It features two stainless steel French doors that open up to reveal two distinct, individually controlled temperature zones that can be set low enough for white and sparkling wine or high enough for long term storage of your favorite red wines. The revolutionary new shelves are constructed of durable metal to provide stability and prevent sagging over time, yet they are thin enough to allow more space between the shelves than you will find in most wine refrigerators. Each shelf includes an attractive stainless steel front to match the door frame and elegant wood slats that effectively cradle your bottles and help to prevent vibration. With each zone holding up to 18 bottles, the unit boasts a total capacity of 36 standard size bottles. It's built-in, undercounter design allows it to be installed in cabinetry for a seamless look that will add functionality and style to your kitchen.
36 Bottle Capacity with 2 Cooling Zones
With up to 18 bottles in each zone, you can comfortably fit 36 bottles in a compact space. Each zone of this dual-zone wine refrigerator can be set low enough for sparkling wine or high enough for red wine; you can set both zones to the same temperature if you find you are only storing one type.
Digital Display with Blue LED Interior Lighting
Each zone has it's own digital display with easy to use push button controls so setting and reading the display is a snap! Cool blue LED lighting beautifully elegantly illuminates your bottles while remaining cooler than standard bulbs, and can be turned on or off with the push of a button.
Innovative New Shelf Design
Allavino is at the leading edge of shelf design, incorporating revolutionary metal shelves that are strong enough to hold bottles without sagging, yet thin enough to maximize the available space in the cabinet for wine storage. Wood slats refine each shelf and gently cradle each bottle to prevent harmful vibration from affecting your wine. Each shelf is finished with a stylish stainless steel front to match the door frame. Each of the shelves glide out smoothly on ball bearing tracks, so every bottle is easily accessible.
Store More Bottle Sizes
The intelligent design of the shelves creates more space between each shelf, allowing you to store bottles with varying diameters without having to remove racks which would reduce your overall capacity. Click on the Features tab above to see how your specific collection can be stored on the FlexCount shelves.
This unit is front-venting, and can be built in to your cabinetry for a seamless look. It also has finished sides and top, allowing you to use it as a freestanding unit that will look great in any room of your home.
Built-in wine cellar with up to 36 bottle capacity*
This bottle count is an estimate based on 3" diameter standard wine bottle.
- Important Note: To reach the stated bottle capacity, the bottles must be the size of the bottle to the right. Larger bottles will decrease the bottle capacity.
- Two independently controlled temperature zones.
- Black Cabinet with Stainless Steel Frame and glass doors
- Towel Bar Handles and Curved Handles included so that you can customize the exterior of the refrigerator.
- All black interior emulates the traditional wine cellar .
- Roller-glide shelves extend effortlessly minimizing agitation to the wine.
- Blue LED lighting beautifully illuminates the interior without the heat created by an incandescent bulb.
- Maximum Ambient Temperature: 90°F
- Minimum Ambient Temperature: The lowest temperature you want to store your wine at. The unit does not have a heater, so if the ambient temperature is lower than the set temperature, the internal temperature will match the external temperature.
- Operating Temperature Range: 40-65°F
- The handles are not attached to the unit during shipping and will need to be installed when the unit arrives
- The doors need to be able to open 110 degrees in order for the shelves to extend without rubbing the door gasket (the door gasket can be pushed out of the way if only opened to 90 degrees)
This wine cellar has 12 shelves that can hold up to 3 bottles each for a maximum bottle capacity of 36 bottles. The maximum capacity is based on the standard Bordeaux size bottle.
This is the standard 750 mL bottle, which most wine refrigerators are configured around as it is the most popular size on the market. It measures 11-1/2" tall with a 2-15/16" diameter and the shoulder tapers up from 7-3/4" to 8-1/2". This wine refrigerator can easily store 3 of these bottles on each shelf for a total of 36 bottles.
This bottle is taller than the standard 750 mL bottle. It measures 12-1/16" tall with a 2-15/16" diameter and the shoulder tapers up from 8" to 9". The taller shoulder and top would normally wreak havoc on your wine storage because the necks would touch, making the overall length of the bottles too tall for most shelves or pushing the outside bottles out, causing them to hit the sides of the wine refrigerator. Generally, you would have to remove a shelf to accommodate these bottles, but with the extra space available on these shelves, they fit just fine and do not affect the overall capacity.
This bottle has the same diameter at the base, but the shoulder is wider, which would generally push it out of the grooves and make it rub on the shelf above. It measures 11-7/8" tall with a 2-15/16" diameter at the base and the shoulder tapers up from 7-1/2" to 8-1/4" with a 3-1/16" diameter. Due to the smart spacing on these shelves, these bottles fit with room to spare, preventing rubbing and allowing the maximum bottle capacity to stay the same.
This bottle is wider and shorter than the standard 750 mL bottle. It measures 10-5/8" tall with a 3-1/4" diameter and the shoulder tapers up from 5-1/2" to 8". Bottles this wide don't usually fit in wine refrigerators and if they do, they have issues with rubbing on the shelf above and scuffing your labels. This wine refrigerator has no issues with this type of bottle so once again, your maximum capacity will not be affected if you have them in your collection.
Pinot bottles measure 11-5/8" tall with a whopping 3-1/2" diameter and the shoulder tapers up from 5-1/2" to 8-1/4". They are too big to fit on the upper shelves, but you can still store 2 pinot bottles on each of the bottom shelves without having to remove any racks or significantly reducing your bottle capacity.
Champagne bottles are too big to fit on the upper shelves, but you can still store 2 on each of the bottom shelves. They measure 12-1/4" tall with a 3-3/4" diameter and the shoulder tapers up from 5-1/2" to 7-3/4". Most wine refrigerators this size would not be able to store any Champagne bottles without removing a shelf.
Perhaps there are people out there that only drink one type of wine, all the time. Most wine connoisseurs with a diverse palate are going to have varying bottle sizes in their collection, so having the ability to store all those varying bottle sizes without having to reconfigure and reduce your storage makes this the wine refrigerator of choice.
|Depth||23 1/4"D (25" w/ handle)|
|Unit Weight||141 lbs.|
|Shipping Weight||181 lbs.|
|Multiple / Dual Zone||Yes|
|Cabinet Color / Material||Black Metal|
|Energy Star Rated||No|
|Wine Bottle Count||Up to 36 Bottles|
|Number of Shelves||12|
|Material||Metal with Wood Slats|
|Glide-Out (Roller Assemblies)||Yes|
|Bottles per Shelf||3|
|Compartments (Distinct Zones)||2|
|Number of Doors||2|
|Color / Material||Stainless Steel Frame|
|Door Handle||Towel Bar and Curved|
|Accepts Custom Panel||No|
|Tinted / UV Protective||Yes|
|Electrical Requirements||115V / 60 Hz|
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including styrene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.