The all-new FlexCount Series VSWR56-1SSRN Single Zone Wine Cooler Refrigerator from Allavino offers elegant built-in or freestanding storage of up to 56 bottles, and is loaded with special features that make enjoying your favorite wines easier than ever! Its cutting edge shelves are constructed of durable metal, providing reliable stability and preventing sagging over time.
These shelves are thin enough to allow more space between shelves than you will find in similarly sized wine refrigerators, allowing you to store larger bottles without sacrificing bottle capacity. Each shelf has an attractive stainless steel front to match the door and features wood slats that cradle your bottles and help minimize vibration.
Digital display and controls allow you to easily adjust the temperature, which can be set low enough for sparkling wine, or high enough for red wine. The built-in, under-counter design allows you to install this refrigerator in cabinetry for a seamless look, while finished sides and top give you the option to use it as a freestanding unit.
- Black Cabinet with Stainless Steel Frame glass door
- Towel Bar Handle and Curved Handle included for you to choose from
- All black interior emulates the traditional wine cellar
- Blue LED lighting beautifully illuminates the interior without the heat created by an incandescent bulb
- Roller-glide shelves extend effortlessly, minimizing agitation to the wine
- Internal fans circulate air for even cooling and faster cooldown
- Operating Temperature: 41-64°F
- Maximum Ambient Temperature: 90°F
- Minimum Ambient Temperature: The lowest temperature you want to store your wine at. The unit does not have a heater, so if the ambient temperature is lower than the set temperature, the internal temperature will match the external temperature.
- Dimensions: 33.9"H x 23.4"W x 23.6"D
- Weight: 123.5 lbs.
- Please Note: The handles are not attached to the unit during shipping, and will need to be installed when the unit arrives.
This wine cellar has 5 shelves that can hold up to 9 bottles each and a bottom shelf that can hold 11 bottles for a maximum bottle capacity of 56 bottles. The maximum capacity can be reached with many different bottle sizes and is only affected when adding in larger Pinot or Champagne bottles, making this the ideal unit for diverse wine collections.