- The Allavino VSWB-2SSFN FlexCount Wine Refrigerator and Beverage Center is a sleek and convenient refrigerator that is perfect for anyone who needs extra beverage storage and a place to store wine at its optimal temperature
- This wine and beverage cooler features a black cabinet, two stainless steel framed glass french doors, stainless steel curved and towel bar handles, and blue LED interior lighting
- Beverage and wine refrigerator includes two independently controlled temperature zones to simultaneously chill wine and other beverages at their optimal temperatures with an operating temperature range between the high 30's to the mid 60's
- Allavino's wine cellar and beverage center comes equipped with 10 metal roller-guide shelves that are capable of storing up to 18 bottles of wine and 66 standard 12 oz. cans at one time
- The front-venting design allows the unit to fit seamlessly between cabinets, but the finished sides and top allow it to be used as an attractive freestanding unit
- Black Cabinet with Stainless Steel Framed Glass Doors
- Curved and Towel Bar Handles Included
- All black interior emulates the traditional wine cellar.
- Roller-glide shelves extend effortlessly minimizing agitation to the wine.
- Blue LED lighting beautifully illuminates the interior without the heat created by an incandescent bulb.
- Independently controlled wine and beverage zones.
- Operating Temperature Range: High 30's to mid-60's
- Maximum Ambient Temperature: 90 degrees Fahrenheit
- Minimum Ambient Temperature: The lowest temperature you want to store your wine at. The unit does not have a heater, so if the ambient temperature is lower than the set temperature, the internal temperature will match the external temperature.
- Internal fans circulate air for even cooling and faster cooldown.
- Size: 32 3/4"H w/hinge x 23-1/2"W x 23 1/4"D (25" w/handle)
- Weight: 140 lbs.
- The handles are not attached to the unit during shipping and will need to be installed when the unit arrives
- The doors need to be able to open 110 degrees in order for the shelves to extend without rubbing the door gasket (the door gasket can be pushed out of the way if only opened to 90 degrees)
The beverage shelves can hold up to 12 standard 12 oz. cans on the bottom shelf, up to 18 standard 12 oz. cans on each middle shelf, and up to 21 8" tall bottles on the top shelf, for a total capacity of 66 standard 12 oz. cans or 48 standard 12 oz. cans and 21 bottles. They have a textured surface to prevent the contents from sliding.
The wine side has 6 shelves that can hold up to 3 bottles each for a maximum wine bottle capacity of 18 bottles. Wood slats gently cradle the bottles and keep them from moving. The maximum capacity is based on the standard Bordeaux size bottle.
This is the standard 750 mL bottle, which most wine refrigerators are configured around as it is the most popular size on the market. It measures 11-1/2" tall with a 2-15/16" diameter and the shoulder tapers up from 7-3/4" to 8-1/2". This wine refrigerator can easily store 3 of these bottles on each shelf for a total of 18 bottles.
This bottle is taller than the standard 750 mL bottle. It measures 12-1/16" tall with a 2-15/16" diameter and the shoulder tapers up from 8" to 9". The taller shoulder and top would normally wreak havoc on your wine storage because the necks would touch, making the overall length of the bottles too tall for most shelves or pushing the outside bottles out, causing them to hit the sides of the wine refrigerator. Generally, you would have to remove a shelf to accommodate these bottles, but with the extra space available on these shelves, they fit just fine and do not affect the overall capacity.
This bottle has the same diameter at the base, but the shoulder is wider, which would generally push it out of the grooves and make it rub on the shelf above. It measures 11-7/8" tall with a 2-15/16" diameter at the base and the shoulder tapers up from 7-1/2" to 8-1/4" with a 3-1/16" diameter. Due to the smart spacing on these shelves, these bottles fit with room to spare, preventing rubbing and allowing the maximum bottle capacity to stay the same.
This bottle is wider and shorter than the standard 750 mL bottle. It measures 10-5/8" tall with a 3-1/4" diameter and the shoulder tapers up from 5-1/2" to 8". Bottles this wide don't usually fit in wine refrigerators and if they do, they have issues with rubbing on the shelf above and scuffing your labels. This wine refrigerator has no issues with this type of bottle so once again, your maximum capacity will not be affected if you have them in your collection.
Pinot bottles measure 11-5/8" tall with a whopping 3-1/2" diameter and the shoulder tapers up from 5-1/2" to 8-1/4". They are too big to fit on the upper shelves, but you can still store 2 pinot bottles on the bottom shelf without having to remove any racks or significantly reducing your bottle capacity.
Champagne bottles are too big to fit on the upper shelves, but you can still store 2 on the bottom shelf. They measure 12-1/4" tall with a 3-3/4" diameter and the shoulder tapers up from 5-1/2" to 7-3/4". Most wine refrigerators this size would not be able to store any Champagne bottles without removing a shelf.
Perhaps there are people out there that only drink one type of wine, all the time. Most wine connoisseurs with a diverse palate are going to have varying bottle sizes in their collection, so having the ability to store all those varying bottle sizes without having to reconfigure and reduce your storage makes this the wine refrigerator of choice.
|Depth||23"D (25" w/ handle)|
|Unit Weight||140 lbs.|
|Shipping Weight||152 lbs|
|Compressor (Parts Only)||5 Year|
|Multiple / Dual Zone||Yes|
|Cabinet Color / Material||Black Metal|
|Energy Star Rated||No|
|Wine Bottle Count||Up to 18 Bottles|
|12-oz. Can Capacity||Up to 66|
|Number of Shelves||9|
|Material||Metal with Stainless Fronts|
|Glide-Out (Roller Assemblies)||Yes|
|Bottles per Shelf||Varies|
|Compartments (Distinct Zones)||2|
|Number of Doors||2|
|Color / Material||Stainless Steel|
|Door Handle||Towel Bar|
|Accepts Custom Panel||No|
|Tinted / UV Protective||Yes|
|Electrical Requirements||115V / 60 Hz|
|Running Amps||2.3 A|
Labor - 12 Months
LIMITED ONE YEAR WARRANTY
For one year from the date of purchase by the original owner, Allavino will, at its option, repair or replace any part of theunit, which proves to be defective in material or workmanship under normal use. During this period Allavino will provide all parts and labor necessary to correct such defects free of charge, so long as the unit has been installed and operated in accordance with the written instructions in the user manual. In cases where a product cannot be repaired, Allavino will provide you with a reasonably similar replacement product that is either new or factory refurbished. In rental or commercial use, the warranty period is 90 days. All Allavino Appliances of 3.5 cubic feet capacity or less must be brought/sent to the appliance service shop for repair.
Parts - 60 Months
LIMITED SECOND THROUGH FIFTH YEAR WARRANTY:
For the second through the fifth year from date of original purchase, Allavino Products will provide a replacement compressor free of charge due to a failure. You are responsible for the service labor and freight charges. In rental or commercial use, the limited compressor warranty is one year and nine months. Cost to move the appliance to the servicers' shop and back to the user's home, as may be required, are the user's responsibility.
WHAT IS NOT COVERED:
- Content losses of food or other, due to spoilage.
- Incidental or consequential damages.
- Parts and labor costs for the following will not be considered as warranty:
- Door springs, and/or frames.
- Inner door panels, door rails and/or door supports.
- Light bulbs and/or plastic housing.
- Plastic cabinet liners.
- Punctured evaporator that voids the warranty on the complete sealed system.
- Repairs performed by unauthorized servicers.
- Shipping and handling costs associated with the replacement of the unit.
- Service calls that do not involve defects in material or workmanship such as customer education, door reversal, or proper installation.
- Surcharges including, but not limited to, any after hour, weekend, or holiday service calls, tolls, ferry trip charges, or mileage expense for service call to remote areas, including the State of Alaska.
- Service calls that are related to external problems, such as abuse, misuse, inadequate electrical power, accidents, fire, floods, or acts of God.
- Replacement of house fuses or resetting circuit breakers.
- Failure of the product if it is used for other than its intended purpose.
- This warranty does not apply outside the Continental USA.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including styrene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.