Accucold VT65MADA medical all-freezers offer low-temperature storage in a perfectly sized footprint designed for freestanding use in ADA compliant settings.
The 32” high VT65MSSTBADA has a 24” footprint and is designed for freestanding use, with low-temperature manual defrost operation that can reach -25ºC. The interior includes three slide-out basket drawers for convenient storage that keeps items cold when the door is opened. Additional features include an adjustable thermostat and a one-piece interior liner for easier cleanup.
This medical unit has a white cabinet and a 304-grade stainless steel wrapped door. A curved towel bar handle completes the look.
NOTE: ALL VT65M FREEZERS ARE DESIGNED FOR MEDICAL OR COMMERCIAL USE ONLY. THESE ARE NOT HOUSEHOLD FREEZERS.
- ADA compliant
- 32-inch height for lower ADA counters
- Fully finished white cabinet
- Allows the freezer to be used freestanding
- Slim counter height dimensions
- Less than 24 inches wide to fit tight spaces
- Stainless steel door
- Durable design with lasting elegance
- Professional towel bar handle
- A curved stainless steel handle provides generous room for a comfortable grip
- -25º C capable
- Low-temperature operation ideal for vaccines, pharmaceuticals, and other sensitive materials
- Manual defrost
- No temperature fluctuations with an energy-efficient manual defrost system
- No internal fans
- Static cooling system
- Three slide-out drawers
- Conveniently organize your items while keeping the temperature stable when the door is opened
- One-piece interior liner
- Easy clean-up with a seamless liner that won't hold a mess in hidden crevices
- Digital thermostat
- Electronic controls located in the front kickplate for easy and intuitive temperature management
- 100% CFC free
- Environmentally friendly design without ozone-damaging chemicals.
|Height of Cabinet||32.0" (81 cm)|
|Height to Hinge Cap||32.25" (82 cm)|
|Width||23.63" (60 cm)|
|Depth||23.5" (60 cm)|
|Depth with Handle||24.25" (62 cm)|
|Depth with door at 90°||45.0" (114 cm)|
|Capacity||3.5 cu.ft. (99 L)|
|US Electrical Safety||UL|
|Canadian Electrical Safety||ULC|
|Voltage/Frequency||115 V AC/60 Hz|
|Weight||105.0 lbs. (48 kg)|
|Shipping Weight||110.0 lbs. (50 kg)|
|Estimated Time to Ship||2 to 4 days|
|Parts & Labor Warranty||1 Year|
|Compressor Warranty||5 Years|
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including nickel (metallic), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Note: Nickel is a component of stainless steel.