SUMMIT brings a convenient freeze to the outdoors with the BIM24OS, a compact icemaker with U.L. approval for outdoor use.
Fully wrapped in 304-grade stainless steel, the BIM24OS is designed to stand up to nature with elegant style. The weatherproof design includes a completely sealed back that protects all electrical components and SUMMIT's integrated Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter (GFCI) adds an extra level of protection and automatically resets the unit in the event of power failure.
At just over 15" wide, the BIM24OS is easy to place and can be used built-in or freestanding above or below the counter. Storage bases are available in two sizes: Base 32 to raise the height to an ADA compliant 32", or Base 34 to make it adjustable from 33" to 34 ¾" high.
The BIM24OS can produce up to 12 lbs. of crescent-shaped cubes in a day cycle, storing it in a carefully insulated storage bin. The operation does not require a drain. Our signature 12" towel bar handle completes the package.
- U.L. approved for outdoor use
- Weatherproof design rated safe for outdoor operation
- Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter
- Our integrated GFCI exceeds U.L. requirements for safety by protecting your unit from shocks and circuit breaks
- Complete 304-grade stainless steel construction
- Durable exterior with lasting elegance
- Professional towel bar handle
- A curved stainless steel handle provides generous room for a comfortable grip
- Built-in capable
- Make the best use of space by installing your appliance under the counter and flush with other cabinets
- Fully finished cabinet
- Allows the ice maker to be used freestanding
- Insulated storage bin
- Ice maintains solid crescent shape longer in cold storage bin
- Sealed back
- No exposed electrical components
- Storage base options
- Bases available to raise unit height; Base 32 brings BIM24OS to ADA compliant counter height, Base 34 raises it to fit under standard counters
- 100% CFC free
- Environmentally friendly design without ozone-damaging chemicals.
|Height of Cabinet||24.88" (63 cm)|
|Height to Hinge Cap||25.25" (64 cm)|
|Width||15.13" (38 cm)|
|Depth||20.63" (52 cm)|
|Depth with Handle||23.13" (59 cm)|
|Depth with door at 90°||34.25" (87 cm)|
|Capacity||1.0 cu.ft. (28 L)|
|US Electrical Safety||UL|
|Canadian Electrical Safety||ULC|
|Voltage/Frequency||115 V AC/60 Hz|
|Weight||95.0 lbs. (43 kg)|
|Shipping Weight||98.0 lbs. (44 kg)|
|Estimated Time to Ship||2 to 4 days|
|Parts & Labor Warranty||1 Year|
|Compressor Warranty||5 Years|
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including nickel (metallic), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Note: Nickel is a component of stainless steel.